Different Colours In A Signature?

Hey there!
    How do you put different coloures in a banner!
    I mean, oh this is quite hard to explain, but please look at these banners below, see how different bright colours have been added to in one banner, how do you do that?
    I have been dying to make banners like these below, but don't know how to do it
    Can someone please tell me or post a tutorial about this!
    Or mention any sites that offers these sorts of tutorials

http://www.bollyspice.com/fanart/dis...lbum=50&pos=13

Sk8t3r.

Ok this one is a bit harder. Or start, hmmmm well i guess the easiest is to start a new file. On the first layer place the gradient of whatever colors you want to use. (start with 2) Take the pictures that you want in the poster and open them in separate files. Then turn them black and white. Next place them on the gradient background. and mess with the blend mode. there will be different options there. it is all about what you are looking for. It takes time, and you will have to mess around until you get what you want. But once you do it a few times, it will come easier to you.

Hope this helps. Please feel free to ask me any other questions.
    Manoni Productions
    Pass me another beer...You are still ugly!

OMGGGGGGGGGG!
    I have finally understood what you said Kaw!
    YAY!
    Thank Ya So So So Much!
    I am so over the moon right now!
    I have been trying to figure this out for like 3 months now!
    Yeah i put the blend mode to Luminosity

One quiz: Is turning them black and white = Ctrl + Shift + U ?
    That is desaturating them right!

Glad i couold help. I love helping you, it is like when i was learning 5-10 years ago. I have has all the same questions you have thrown out there.

ok, desaturating will turn the image black and white, but it iw really just taking the color out. Most of the time, this is fine, and noone will tell the diffrence. However, changing it to greyscale is true B&W.
    Manoni Productions

Oh yeah i know you have helped me out so many times!
    There wasn't even a time when you said "Sorry i can't help you as i don't know what in the earth your talking about"
    Remember all those times i would PM you and email you because i was too embarrassed to post my doubts as threads here
    I have so gotten over that stage now, i am not embarrassed to ask questions anymore!
    Oh how do you change the picture to black & white, i mean is there a short cut for it! Like Ctrl + something?
    I know that this must be a easy thing to do, but i can't find the grayscale option anywhere!

Thank Ya once again!

well,

You can hit Apple + u (Ctrl + u on PC) and that will bring up the saturation box. and you can turn the Saturation all the way down. Saves you a few clicks
    Manoni Productions

Oh alright then!
    Thanks alot for the tip Kaw!
    Will try that next time!