Thread: Mixer Channels

Mixer Channels

does anyone have any idea how to send audio from your pc to individual mixer (anolog) channels for a final mix, i have a behringer eurodesk mx8000 and it doesn't seem to be possible but if there is some way to do this i would love to know

you will need a converter of sorts. I use AJA IoLA, and it works wonders, it may however only work for macs. I am not sure, there are tons of them out there though. DA Max is another brand
    Manoni Productions
    Pass me another beer...You are still ugly!

just use the out on ur computer

use a spidif to the mixer if you can

idk if a eurodesk has that

or use an analogue 1/8'' to rca into the 2-track in

i think i have an idea

i am not really getting your question. is it that you want to record different lines of audio from your laptop or you just want to connect audio from the laptop to the mixer.
    well this is what i do: i use a normal jack-jack (1/4'') and then i use a converter(1/8'') on the side going to the laptop. so the small jackside for the laptop and the bigside for the mixer.
    i also make my own cables. i use a stereo cable. on one side i use a 1/4 and on the other side i use 1/8.
    i hop i have been helpful

Well all you need to do if connect the main out to some line in jack on your cpu, (the nicrophone works fine), and cconnect a stero channel to your headphone jack.