Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How Do You Remove Watermarks?

Hiyah Guys!
    How do you remove watermarks from an image?
    Does anyone know?
    For example i wanna remove the white line which says "ragalahari.com" in the image below and i don't know how to do that!

http://www.ragalahari.com/fileredir....noct19640&tp=1

This one is a bit more tricky. you have to go in and "recreate" what should be behind the water mark. That is why they put them on there.....so people do not use their image
    Manoni Productions
    Pass me another beer...You are still ugly!

Yeah it is quite tough!
    I found it so difficult!
    However, i used this tut below and it helped me a bit, yeah it takes ages to remove watermarks!
    I am tried of removing them now!

http://img34.picoodle.com/img/img34/...5m_4d693f7.jpg

Hi, the problem with these kind of tutorials is that the creators of it always give easy examples as in the upper picture with the girl, that watermark is very easy to remove with healing brush due the positioning of it but removing a copyright protected image watermark can be quite a challange.

for example try removing this watermark http://www.luv2help.com/m_videos/thumbs/watermark.jpg i'm not saying that's impossible only that is hard and instead of losing 2-3 hours removing a watermark you might instead put your hand on the camera and shoot a similar image, at least that's how i judge.

i'm new to this comunity and i like this forum, i salute you.

Quote: Piry
    View Post
    Hi, the problem with these kind of tutorials is that the creators of it always give easy examples as in the upper picture with the girl, that watermark is very easy to remove with healing brush due the positioning of it but removing a copyright protected image watermark can be quite a challange.

for example try removing this watermark http://www.luv2help.com/m_videos/thumbs/watermark.jpg i'm not saying that's impossible only that is hard and instead of losing 2-3 hours removing a watermark you might instead put your hand on the camera and shoot a similar image, at least that's how i judge.

i'm new to this comunity and i like this forum, i salute you.
    Hiyah!
    Oh yeah true that!
    Yeah the Authors of Tuts always try to remove small watermark on a big picture, which is quite easy as you have mentioned!
    Oh gosh that watermark is gonna be tough to remove for sure
    Oh your a newbie, Welcome to the forum mate!
    Enjoy your stay here
    Happie Postings!

You may try Watermark Master. This program is able to add watermarks as well as remove them.

Quote: Buka
    View Post
    You may try Watermark Master. This program is able to add watermarks as well as remove them.
    not too sure what to think of you little man
    Manoni Productions
    Pass me another beer...You are still ugly!

1. first get the original photo and place it on layer 1.
    2. make a new layer and put the thumbnail as layer 2.

3. resize the thumbnail so its the same size and look as the original below it.
    4. put that black NHL logo ontop of the original white nhl logo but make sure visibility is off.
    5. control click on it to make it a selection and then hit select -> inverse
    6. hit delete.

this will wipe out the big blurry thumbnail but keep the skin where the watermark was its like a 30 second job too since i made that logo template.

then you can touch up the rest, rather than try to touch up from scratch.

stop

Water marks are there for a reason. Removing them could put you in danger and could be unethical. Ask the creator if you could use them, many times they will be happy to help you. Think about it twice.

As for me,i prefer use VidCrop.It's prog for crop video and also you can use zoom)It's helps me alot.)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast