Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Changing AVI to SWF file

Hi Folks - can anyone please tell me the best way to make an .SWF file from a .AVI file? I am trying to put a demo video on my web site. BTW, I am usuing GV Edius to edit with Caopus codec. Thanks in advance!

Mark

Blog Entries
    Are you sure you want to use SWF? FLV is the standard Flash video format and works much better for almost all situations. However you might still have a good reason to prefer SWF.

Basically you need a converter. This page lists a few common ones:
    http://www.mediacollege.com/adobe/flash/video/encoders/
    This page is a bit outdated but it still lists the main contenders.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Thanks Dave - I am not stuck on using an SWF, it's just that I saw a website that had video that was instantaneous, ie. you didn't have to down load it and the quality was exellent! I will try what you said though. Thanks again.

Mark

Quote: Greenlees
    View Post
    Hi Folks - can anyone please tell me the best way to make an .SWF file from a .AVI file? I am trying to put a demo video on my web site. BTW, I am usuing GV Edius to edit with Caopus codec. Thanks in advance!

Mark
    Video To Flash Converter PRO!!
    It convert Video AVI, ASF, WMV, MOV, MP4, MPEG, MPG files to Flash SWF and FLV easily and quickly!

There is another method to get avi from swf. I usually use a swf converter to transform swf files to other common formats I want. At present, I am now using Aunsoft swf converter. It can convert SWF files to AVI, MPEG, MP4, and 3GP, MPEG, etc. And the conversion speed is fast. You could take a look.

ther is a program named Avi To Swf Converter u can download it from here :

http://www.shareup.com/Avi_To_Swf_Co...oad-45414.html
    best of luck!

Quote: allyduan
    View Post
    Yes, you need a video to flash Encoder.

It not only convert your avi to swf file, but can edit video, select flash skin, flash templates and son on.

Good luck!
    I tried this tool not long time ago! It works no so good as I want...

agree with Maha
    Video to Flash Converter by geovid.com good prog for converting

Hello Friends.......

To convert AVI TO SWF file

1. Download something to convert mod videos to FLV

2.Launch the avi to swf Converter

3. Click add to input mod video file to be converted.When the add media file popup window open you need to select All media files.

4.In the file list , click the FLV video file to be converted,the preview video
    screen may auto play the selected FLV file, just click pause button

5.Click the down arrow to choose FLV.Then click change , select the destination folder you want the converted mod to save

6. Click convert button.

After successful converting avi to swf, the converted video file should be stored in the folder

Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast