Blog Entries

New Photography Section

You'll notice navigation menu at the top of the page now includes a link to the new photography section. I've been thinking about adding this for ages.

I've got high hopes for this section but unfortunately it's off to a mediocre start. I wasn't really ready to publish it yet but I need to get the new site design underway and I want the photography section to be a part of our future, so I've included it as is.

There's another problem... I'm no photographer

I'm hoping some of you masters of the still image will pitch in with suggestions, corrections, etc.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Blog Entries
    Wow, I think this is a great idea - after all, photography is still a medium the last time I checked.

Are we allowed to post jpegs? If so, what size is allowable without causing problems?

Ricky
    SC358
    Relationships are based on compromises - behavior accepted is behavior repeated.

You can talk about lens ratios, f-stops, and such in the photography section.
    Eric Adler (tonsofpcs)
    http://www.videoproductionsupport.com/ Chat at: http://tinyurl.com/vpschat
    Follow me on twitter: @videosupport @eric_adler

Apologies that I did not notice this thread. My note of thanks should have been here instead!

As I've offered my mediocre 'service' on the other thread, so it still stands. Yup if we're allowed to do jpeg postings for any training purpose, I'm willing to volunteer mine (if they are of any help).

Cheerio!
    There's no bad camera, just a bad user
    Loong . Singapore

Blog Entries
    Thanks very much guys. It would be hugely helpful to have your input and I'd welcome anything you want to contribute. For now you can post jpgs with forum messages (up to around 500px wide) but I could look at a better system for the future. Maybe we could add a user gallery to the forum or something like that.

I'd be happy to try and use any of your stuff in the photography tutorials section. Photos, text for tutorials, tips & tricks, whatever.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Wow, I think it is a great topic. " New Photography Section" topic is very interesting and useful to me. It says about to use Photography. I understood more details to gathered it.

Thank u for ur information.
    ==========
    julie

Okay now I KNOW I need to get Granddad to sign up here. When he can drag himself away from Tafe, that is.