Editing material

Hello all!

Im buying a camcoarder at some stage, and need some editing software, can anyone suggest me a good software for my pc please. The software will have to be good but won't have to the the best.

Thanks dudes
    Nicola xxx

Blog Entries
    Do you have a budget limit?

Adobe Premiere is good all-round editor with professional features. If you buy this one, you won't be disappointed.

Ulead VideoStudio is a cheaper option. It's been a while since I've used it but it's pretty good, and probably better value for money than Premiere.

You can see these products in our shop.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Final Cut

Im not sure if they make final cut pro for the pc, but I got a free Macintosh computer from my local KINKO's. They were just getting rid of them because they switched to PC's. I also found FCP 2 in a dumpster and bought the upgrade to 3 which I love. FCP is as close as I have got to an actual avid like we use at the station. Honestly I find FCP to be better than avid especially FCP 4. FCP 4 allows me to skip several steps I used to take when using older versions. To create an effect I wanted I had to bring into Adobe After effects than export import you know what I mean. Let me know what you do.

Matt