Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hi Niceguysan

Great images on your blog..now you can get to work on getting some video and posting that too. Dave's Media Player is the ideal thing for showing off your video clips!!

Chris

You need to get a capture device Pinnacle has a device called Dazzle $50 hook that to your computer hook your Camcorder to that. Converts the analog to digital. I had a VHS-C camcorder that needed to be converted. With all that said I could not get it to work. Good luck!

Quote: crossfire
    View Post
    You need to get a capture device Pinnacle has a device called Dazzle $50 hook that to your computer hook your Camcorder to that. Converts the analog to digital. I had a VHS-C camcorder that needed to be converted. With all that said I could not get it to work. Good luck!
    wow crossfire this is what i exactly wanted , my worries of power requirement is gone but what u mentioned u could not get it to work , which one did u had. their are two types now,

i read review on few sites ppl hav mentioned that its not giving good result, if it gets to work that would be the best option to have

Hi Crossfire

The USB based (and cheap!!) devices seldom give any sort of acceptable results. Take a look at my little writeup on what to use below. I have converted many, many tapes and this is the ONLY way to do it with reasonable results

http://www.softweigh.com/video/hints.html

Chris

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12