uploading galleries

i'm sort of new to flash & i've been learning along the way for a couple of months now. i'm managing afew commercial sites & one of them uses the simpleviewer gallery http://www.airtightinteractive.com/s.../instruct.html. For each gallery there's the respective simpleviewer folder that contains: 2 other folders (thumbs and images), an .xml file with the code, an swfobject.js file, and the html file. Usually what ive been doing so far to edit the site content thru these galleries is add the new images & thumbs (or replace them), and add the new line of code on the xml file, and it's worked when i do the upload. But now i tried going further by creating one more of these Simpleviewer galleries (and not just edit the others already existing in the site) by cloning one of them and altering it respectively. Only when i try to upload on the FTP... ...Oh and these galleries are linked to buttons on the site. What do i have to do to make it work like the others?

Blog Entries
    I think this question needs to be answered by someone who knows the software. Try their support forum:
    http://www.airtightinteractive.com/forum/
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Thanx once again. i suppose i'll copy paste my question on this support forum.

tony

Hi,

just wanted to update on this gallery uploading issue. i went to their help forum and from 1 day to the next they had'nt said anything yet, but anyway, i went back to the script on the xml file and compared it to another one that functioned, and i finally found the error: incorrect syntax, part of one of the lines was misplaced.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the update, glad you got it sorted.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com