Thanksgiving Wishes

In Singapore, as the majority of the population are Asians, there are no thanksgiving celebrations. But I'd like to take this opportunity to wish all the members of this forum an enjoyable thanksgiving (if you celebrate it) that looks forward to Christmas!

Let's remember the reason for the season!
    There's no bad camera, just a bad user
    Loong . Singapore

There is no Thanksgiving Day in Russia
    I would like to celebrate this holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote: nagar
    View Post
    In Singapore, as the majority of the population are Asians, there are no thanksgiving celebrations. But I'd like to take this opportunity to wish all the members of this forum an enjoyable thanksgiving (if you celebrate it) that looks forward to Christmas!

Let's remember the reason for the season!
    Thank-you nagar, I hope you have a joyous one as well.

Quote: Maha
    View Post
    There is no Thanksgiving Day in Russia
    I would like to celebrate this holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hello Maha,
    You can still give your thanks quietly to show your love and appreciation - just be consistent in doing it. Maybe you can pick a day with those close to you, to share, unite and celebrate for the same reason? After all, Thanksgiving Day wasn't originally a holiday, it was a day meant for the small community of pilgrims to celebrate the end of the harvest and to give thanks to God. It was the American Government who took the tradition and made the declaration to create it as a holiday more than 200 years later.
    SC358
    Relationships are based on compromises - behavior accepted is behavior repeated.