embeding flash movies in flash player?

Is it possible to embed a flash movie in the/a flash player? if so how?

Blog Entries
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Ok dave, this link is helpful and a future reference but what i'm referring to is different. A flashmovie which in this case i think is embedded
    in the flash player, it seems to be a flash movie embedded in the flashplayer because when i right click on the file icon and i go to the properties, it defines this file (.exe) as an 'application' and identifies it as 'flashplayer'. When i click it twice it starts the movie instantly with no interface or controls. How do i convert to this format?
    I've sent you a jpeg with the icon of this .exe so that maybe that way it could give you more info, i hope. Thanx for the help.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Blog Entries
    Ahh, it sounds like a Flash Projector file. I can't recall exactly how to export this type of file but I'm pretty sure it's just one of the export or "save as" options.

A Flash Projector file wraps the file and a player together as an executable file, which is great for distribution (not much good for the web though).

I'm actually just heading out the door and I won't be around much over the next few days so I hope you can figure it out.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Thanx, i think you've already helped alot.

i've discovered that this icon (attachment in my previous message) is actually an Adobe Captivate file icon. I've got the program installed but i'm having difficulty in understanding how to embed (if that's the case) a flash movie with flash player into Adobe Captivate's file format...

solved this one...