Problem with trancparency turning image pink ? Cant get it back to normal.

Hi,

I made a texture and made the windows inside transparent, worked fine. But now certain areas of the texture ( mostly white areas) have come up a pale pink ? Iv tried everything i can think of and cant figure it out. I don't have the image saved before i created the alpha layer so im stuck with the pink cover over the texture ! Please any help would be appreciated .!

Thanks

Conor

I think you may have Quick Mask enabled.

You can turn Quick Mask on and off with the Q key, or there's a button, second from the bottom on the tools palette.

There are a heap of links to tutorials here.

Quote: clownfish
    View Post
    I think you may have Quick Mask enabled.

You can turn Quick Mask on and off with the Q key, or there's a button, second from the bottom on the tools palette.

There are a heap of links to tutorials here.

No that doesn't seem to fix it either. There's no quick mask at all. Any other ideas ? Thanks for the reply.

woah man, what did you do?

there are a few things it could be. First have you tried to save it and open it where ever you needed it to become transparent to make sure that the ping is not just the notification color of a transparent area?

Also what version of Photo shop are you using? I can tell you where to change a lot of these settings if you tell me what version you have.

thanks
    Manoni Productions
    Pass me another beer...You are still ugly!

Im using CS3, no the notification is only on the window area as you can see on the images below. I dont know what happened at all ?
    Thanks
    Conor

honestly,

I have no clue what you did. I have never seen that before, and i have CS3. sorry i can't help more
    Manoni Productions
    Pass me another beer...You are still ugly!

Ok no problem,,
    Thanks for reply anyway,

Conor

Can you post an image of your layers palette?
    Eric Adler (tonsofpcs)
    http://www.videoproductionsupport.com/ Chat at: http://tinyurl.com/vpschat
    Follow me on twitter: @videosupport @eric_adler