Unwelcome Adobe Photoshop 10 errors

I'm getting frequent and vague errors in PhotoShop 10 CS3 on Mac OS X Leopard with 1 GB RAM. Do I need to enable maximum RAM (1GB in my case)?

Things like "this operation cannot be completed."

I hate vague error messages and I thought they were a thing of the past or at least relegated to the Windows family of operating systems.

I've had to roll back to my previous version.

Have I done something wrong?

are you ready for an answer that you are not going to like? Well, first off if you only have 1G ram, you should not have gotten leopard. number 2 you are putting CS3 on-top of Leopard......Good luck, i am surprised that it even starts the program. Try enable maximum RAM, but i do not think that it will be enough.... Your best solution is to install more ram.....speaking of this, how fast (or slow) is your processor?
    Manoni Productions
    Pass me another beer...You are still ugly!

Now now... 1gig RAM Intel-Macs does boot up Leopard fairly well... although many are wanting to return to Tiger. But having a P.Shop CS2 is more realistic.
    There's no bad camera, just a bad user
    Loong . Singapore

nager is right. you may want to look in to getting CS2. how old is that mac? i have been on mac for years and i think the last one that i bought with 1gig of ram was in 2000. i would say that your problem is a ram problem......
    Manoni Productions
    Pass me another beer...You are still ugly!