Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote: Rodwen
    View Post
    That eye tutorial is brilliant! Since I already have access to after effects, I think this might be the best way to go, if I can work that properly. Looks like some whacky fun too.

Thanks so much
    u are welcome that Andrew tutorial guy is amazing, i think he is self taught, the things he can do with after effects are unbelievable

enjoy

While many have offered their wise opinions, you'll have to weigh expectations, time and money over this matter. Personally, I'd very much prefer not to have the 'fix it in post' mentality for some reasons.

Just remember that Andrew's been doing it and he makes it seem like a piece of cake. But since you're game on doing it, have all the fun and we look forward to hearing from you. And certainly there'll be much to learn!
    There's no bad camera, just a bad user
    Loong . Singapore

Oh yes, I know it's going to be far from a piece of cake, but isn't the fun in the challenge? And it wouldn't be a film without being up 'til three in the morning, swearing and throwing things when it goes horribly wrong ...

I think I'm actually going to go with a different idea altogether for my next short, but I'll keep this one in the works for when I have the breathing space to get it done right. (Final year of high school = ouch).

Quote: Rodwen
    View Post
    That eye tutorial is brilliant! Since I already have access to after effects, I think this might be the best way to go, if I can work that properly. Looks like some whacky fun too.

Thanks so much
    Just be careful.....After effects is not a easy program, and will take alot of time. If you have the patients and the time and the skill then it is a good, no GREAT tool
    Manoni Productions
    Pass me another beer...You are still ugly!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123