how do i set up my pics on my homepage once clicked on to go to that page?HELP

i've just started in flash and i have imported some pictures and have got them to move around but what i want to do now is to set this up to inable me to click on a picture and then it takes me to that picture page.Does anyone have an ideal how to do this?
    And then how to i transfer this to dreamweaver

Blog Entries
    See this page to make the link:
    http://www.mediacollege.com/adobe/fl...hyperlink.html

To import into Dreamweaver, select Insert > Media > Flash.

It's worth noting that there are a lot of issues surrounding what you are doing. If you are completely new to inserting Flash objects in web pages you need to be aware that it's a minefield. I suggest doing a lot of research and learning. It's fun though so get stuck into it.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Are you wanting to link the pictures in Flash to other pictures in Flash, pictures embedded in a webpage or straight to the picture files themselves (i.e. a .jpg file)?

What you are trying to link to may change things slightly, but in essence what you need to do is make your picture in Flash a button (or place a button over it) which will have the link to the other picture.

You can either use a basic Actionscript openURL command, or if you want to get a bit fancier and open the picture in a new window (which I'd recommend), use the following code:

Put this code on the button in Flash:

javascript:MM_openBrWindow('http://www.url.html','name','scrollbars=yes/no,resizable=yes/no,width=value,height=value,top=value,left=value')

Change any values, such as the URL or yes/no values, as needed.

Put this code in the head of the HTML page containing the Flash movie (No need to change any values in this code):

<script language="JavaScript" type="text/JavaScript">
    <!--
    function MM_openBrWindow(theURL,winName,features) { //v2.0
    window.open(theURL,winName,features);
    }
    //-->
    </script>

One thing to remember, and which can cause a lot of unnecessary frustration for newbies: Any relative links must be relative to the HTML page containing the Flash movie.