Apocalypto - Directed by Mel Gibson

I've searched the forum and no other thread was made about this movie if there's some other descussion about this movie, i am sorry.

Don't know how many of you saw this movie but i absolutely loved it....the story, the characters and especially the filming. I think Mel Gibson did a very good job and i even like his "brutal" style of making movies.

Just please post your opinion about this movie, if you saw it.

http://video.movies.go.com/apocalypto/

this is already on Disk? was it ever in the movie theaters? i never heard of it
    Manoni Productions
    Pass me another beer...You are still ugly!

it was in the theaters already, you must buy the dvd it's estonishing at least i tought so...it's a movie that i could re-run 100000 times

Quote: Piry
    View Post
    it was in the theaters already, you must buy the dvd it's estonishing at least i tought so...it's a movie that i could re-run 100000 times
    i agree with you

Watch this on plasma, the running through the forest, do not smoke when watching, you might jump out of your skin,
    Executive Producer,
    Start Up Evangelist

Quote: willie04
    View Post
    Watch this on plasma, the running through the forest, do not smoke when watching, you might jump out of your skin,
    Yea twas really exciting. I was like at the edge of my seat when I first saw it on cinema. I like that part where they were being chased. However some claim that there were inconsistencies with the film..

allenhoward
    It was in theater.Good movie.