View Poll Results: Do you think Wiki can bring in this site a healthy grow and development?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nag! - this doesn't sound like a good idea

2 66.67%
  • Yay! - we can finally rejoice :-)

1 33.33%

Thread: Wiki

Wiki

Hey Dave;

why don't you convert this site into a Wiki? After that I might have a couple of questions: ' are you suggesting? is it easy to install/configure/keep/handle .. etc ' .

and I don't know if you already had this experience before. If not, this might be, at least it sounds like another good challenge.. just wanted to ask, you know one leads the way and the others do follow the easiest way

best regards;
    k.ilalan
    Last edited by kunter; 24th Jan 2008 at 11:34.
    - kunter ilalan web designer
    follow him on twitter and on MediaCollege

Blog Entries
    Hmm, that's not a bad idea for consideration. The reality is that I'm too tied up with other projects at the moment but I don't think wikis are that hard to install. I would probably consider a wiki alongside the main site rather than replacing it, but I will definitely give it some thought. Thanks.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

i think vb is fine. wiki is unnecessarily irritatingly scientifically verbosiously blabbified and may subject you to "wikistress"

Quote: BWDP
    View Post
    i think vb is fine. wiki is unnecessarily irritatingly scientifically verbosiously blabbified and may subject you to "wikistress"

God... this is probably the ever most exciting and honesty-smelling darne good answer for a question ever about " wiki's "

heheh thanks a lot.... nevertheless, the wiki stands as a self-accomplished and an accepted project that might have bright opportunities should you just.. okay... provide with particular EXTRAs for a better project-specific-lay out (rather than old dull-looking encylopedia) on your development-side.

best regards;
    k.ilalan
    - kunter ilalan web designer
    follow him on twitter and on MediaCollege