Need someone's help to fix picture layout issue

Hello, everyone! Hope you're all having a good day.

This is the website in question, and I follow it with what I'm trying to do:

http://www.alra111.com/bowlingjan-25-2008/index.html

I want to display these pictures and descriptions like this:

I want it to display thus:

Picture - Picture description aligned with top of picture (may be 2-7 lines depending on length of description)
    {BLANK SPACE: about 50-75 pixels high}
    Next Picture - Picture description aligned with top of picture (may be 2-7 lines depending on length of description)
    Next Picture - Picture description aligned with top of picture (may be 2-7 lines depending on length of description)

As you can see, all the descriptions are getting displayed alongside the first picture and not aligned with the picture they are describing.

I was going to simply insert the appropriate number of <br>'s to achieve what I want to, but I know there has to be an easier (and automatic) way.

I have spent several hours sifting through CSS tutorial site after site and cannot seem to correct my issue. Notice that I have a reflection javascript thing which may be interfering with what I'm trying to do. From my research over the past few hours, I'm gathering that I'm doing something wrong with the "float" or "clear" parameters, but the baby has been crying for hours and I need to go feed it now (just kidding!).

Any help you may be able to provide will help me keep what's left of my sanity and avoid costly psychiatric bills!!!

Alra111
    Last edited by alra111; 28th Jan 2008 at 15:30.

how about using tables?

use <td valign="top"> for table cells in which u want contents sticking to the top of the cell

In Dreamweaver I use the Edit Tag and then the image alignment commands.

hi BWDP

In DW we can create table very easy, just click insert in menu, and click table give column and row. now table created