yamaha mg 24/24 fx

Does anyone have the Yamaha mg 24/14 fx mixer?
    How good is it?
    Regards,
    Ivan Fegundez. Recording Technician, live sound technician, and mastering technician.

judging by the date, it may be a little late. I own the 24/14 fx and I prefer it to the Soundcraft Spirit I had before. I love this mixer. With my particular setup, I have not found anything that sounds better.

how large is it? Can you give me a mesurment in feet? is it good for something lke a home studio?
    Regards,
    Ivan Fegundez. Recording Technician, live sound technician, and mastering technician.

hey, ive been using the yammaha board for about 3 years at my high school, only couple of issues currently with it, (1 faulty fader due to wear and tear) but we are getting a good sound out of it, (considering the conditions of the room),
    and it has plenty of routing options for a studio. 6aux, or 4aux and 2fx,
    the board is heavy tho, something you don't want to be moving around too much,
    not sure of the dimensions, but you could find them in the manual (look on the net)

but if i had the money required to buy one, id go out today and get it (even if i spent more and got the mg32/14fx)