lookin fwd for help

hello !!!!!
    ,,deperately looking to update the firmware for sony china (SC85051F).somebody plzzzzzzzz send me the firmware..i will be fore-ever oblidged....
    lookin fwd for help
    sandy

Blog Entries
    This is an amazing problem - a simple Google of the number brought search results of the same or numerous users searching for the same info in different forums. One of the results brought me back to Media College Manual Forum where the subject was brought up last year.

Technology continues to get cheaper as it continues to grow - however regardless how cheap it gets, the newest version always seems to be higher priced than the previous model. Just because something is cheap doesn't always mean it's the equivalent of the original. Why anybody would want to buy unreliable bargains is beyond me

Finding firmware upgrades are easy with legitimate companies. Fake technological copies only line the pockets of the assembler and distributor - any problems incurred become YOUR problem .

Good luck coolclan, I hope you find your answer.
    SC358
    Relationships are based on compromises - behavior accepted is behavior repeated.