neutral, blue, and red hues trouble

the tv blinks non-stop and when i look in back the three lights are blinking too....i think they're the hues because their a red and blue one....i cant make it stop when the tv blinks the hues turn off then they turn on and it keeps happening ocationally without stoping and i dont know why...

Blog Entries
    Suggestion: get a technician look at it.

Don't attempt to open any panels and fool around with the high voltage if you don't know what your doing. Don't touch any of the electronics to satisfy your curiosity of, "Why is this happening?"

Suggestion: let a trained professional do the troubleshooting and tell you what the problem is.
    SC358
    Relationships are based on compromises - behavior accepted is behavior repeated.

Even if you happen to miss the high voltage bits quite a few TV chassis are live as well. Take it to a technician otherwise you may not live to tell us what happened!!!

That's essential advice from SC358!!! The warning stickers on the back panels are not put there for fun, besides without schematics and the correct spares you will not repair it anyway...most techs just do board exchanges now so you will have it fixed in no time

Quote: precA0603
    View Post
    when i look in back the three lights are blinking too....i think they're the hues because their a red and blue one...
    What kind of TV is this? If you're "thinking" things like this, you should not be opening the set.
    Eric Adler (tonsofpcs)
    http://www.videoproductionsupport.com/ Chat at: http://tinyurl.com/vpschat
    Follow me on twitter: @videosupport @eric_adler