Thread: Help....I'm new

Help....I'm new

Hi, my names Nick. I'm very curious as to if somebody on this website, could help lead me in making a website. I'm looking to create a website to be able to post my videos on it. I have no idea how to create a website at all, so if somebody could respond to this please do, and let me know if you can help me.

Blog Entries
    Start by having a look at our internet tutorials. If you want to do this properly you'll need to spend some time learning how it all works.

There are other options as well, such as making a blog instead of a website. I use www.blogger.com for my blog.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

thanks alot man i really do appreciate it, ill let you know how I'm doing and hopefully will be able to come back to you in the future.

go to this link as well if you want to spice up your site with flash content:

http://www.lenoxassociates.com/Flash_tutorials.html

great video tutorials...

this site has alot to work with man. That was reallly cool of you man thanks a bunch man.

Blog Entries
    No worries

There's a lot to learn, no doubt about it. It's well worth the effort though - the more you can learn about how it all fits together the more fun it becomes.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Quote: Kukichn
    View Post
    Hi, my names Nick. I'm very curious as to if somebody on this website, could help lead me in making a website. I'm looking to create a website to be able to post my videos on it. I have no idea how to create a website at all, so if somebody could respond to this please do, and let me know if you can help me.
    Nick,

i am new too. i was using dreamweaver and it's too hard for me. i just started doing this for fun. i came across the coolest web design software. it's 90 Second website Builder and it really easy to use and not as spendy as dreamweaver. i don't know html at all but i have already made at least twenty websites this month. there are also video tutorials abou the software but it's pretty easy to figure out.

if you wanna check it out go here: http://www.90secondwebsitebuilder.com

Good Luck!