Thread: Hello to all!

Hello to all!

I happen to stumble onto this site and decided to join. I have about 12 years of background in this industry and I can say that it don't matter how long you've been doing it because the industry is changing constantly for the better. I hope to be able to get useful information as well as helping those who have questions.

Steve

Blog Entries
    Hi Steve, welcome along. Always nice to see someone with experience. As you've probably seen there are a mix of people here from newbies to veterans. Hope you enjoy getting involved
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

steve,

Welcome, I look forward to hearing your experiences, as well as possibly helping you in a pinch
    Manoni Productions
    Pass me another beer...You are still ugly!

Welcome & Enjoy!!

Blog Entries
    The more the merrier!
    SC358
    Relationships are based on compromises - behavior accepted is behavior repeated.

Hola

Although a newbie myself I am also looking forward to joining discussions and learning from the veterans. I come from the K-12 teaching environ and have ample experience with Open Source Software, which I am willing and ready to share.

Welcome guys!

Whenever I see K-12, I think of discounts with Apple, and lots of other software benefits and what-have-yous... nice
    There's no bad camera, just a bad user
    Loong . Singapore

Hey, welcome. Must say I haven't been around for a while but intend to keep snooping about!