Print Net T Graphics

Ahoy there! I'm drowning in a sea of pixels & slowing blinding myself.

Has anybody ever used the GMC program PrintNet T? I've been asked by work to make up some test run layouts in this program using imagery, vectors & backgrounds i've taken from an In Design layout. I've literally pulled all the links out of the In Design layout & saved them as individual files. I seem to be having a transparency cross-over problem, even when I save the image as a compatible TIFF. The white background appears when I try to import this transparent background image I've made up in PS3 into PrintNet T.

Really ... DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO USE PRINTNET T?

Man i would love to help you, however, i have only seen it once, and I am willing to bet that 90% of the people on here have never heard of it. Is there no one there that can teach you?
    Manoni Productions
    Pass me another beer...You are still ugly!

yep,i'm printer and i'm using print net 3.16 and print net t triple suite all the day since 3 years now, if you have questions about this prog dont hesitate

Tofke

Simple HTML Engine

Does anyone have experience with the HTML Simple Engine in Print Net T?

Image.

Hi, When you bring in image in a layout, if you goto image section and click on image that you brought, goto transparency tab and click on make it transparent. that should help.

I use PrintNet

I also work with PrintNet on a daily basis--2 years now. I'm happy to help if I can.

I will usually take my image files and convert into EPS or PDF formats--PDF will sometimes make a very large print file that does not process quickly on the printers but in general will work fine.

Import the PDF or EPS into your layout and then insert the image into a flow within the layout. You may also need to move the image "forward" or "backward" as needed--just like layers in photoshop. Checking or un-checking the "make transparent" box may also help.

Best of luck!

Hi, I am with a printing company and have been using PrintNet T for about 1 and a half years.
    Although this is a program in English, being based in Japan, the help that I get are all in Japanese.
    I have been able to cope so far, but was wondering if I could get some help in English sometimes,
    or even exchange some pointers about the program?

Thanks.