Help.. Manual for Avitel TPR 1040K

Avitel seem to have gone out of business. I need a manual for an Avitel TPR1040K Video Timecode Generator / Reader..

Cheers
    Alan

TPR1040k manual

I used to work for Avitel and have some manuals in PDF and/or word format including the TPR1040K. If you require a copy, please let me know.
    Please note the manuals do not include circuit diagrams

Hi, I just got an Avitel TPR 1040(w/o "K").
    It would be great to get a manual just to know
    what all those buttons and connectors are for.
    Can someone help me, please?
    Thx

Tpr 1040

[QUOTE=barnduff;17008]I used to work for Avitel and have some manuals in PDF and/or word format including the TPR1040K. If you require a copy, please let me know.
    Yes please as I am currently unable to set the internal clock and use it as a master clock
    thankyou
    Sinky

Quote: barnduff
    View Post
    I used to work for Avitel and have some manuals in PDF and/or word format including the TPR1040K. If you require a copy, please let me know.
    Please note the manuals do not include circuit diagrams
    I'd be really grateful if you could let me have a copy of the manual for this item - some of it seems to be obvious and then, all of a sudden, it doesn't make sense again!
    I also have some Avitel video and Audio DAs - actually loads of them if anyone needs any spares.

best regards Dave

avitel TPR-1040 manual

I have one of these manuals and a TPR-1040
    I can let anyone have the manual on loan if required
    The TPR-1040 is actually faulty...Clock stopped!!! - Bit fundamental really in a T/C generator - Can anyone help with contacts who may be able to help with repairs

Hello Sir,
    Do you still have a manual for the TPK1040? We have one unit this model and We need the operation manual .

Hi, I have a TPR1040K, are you still able to provide copies of this manual, it's a confusing unit to operate!