Thread: Review my site.

Review my site.

Hello this is Jon, I have this site, it talks about all type of software. Please review it and advice, is there any improvement I can do to it? Thanks for your kind help. BTW which shopping cart is best for online download software sites?
    Mdofpc

Jon...

1st things 1st. the server that is on your site is SUPER SLOW. honestly, i will not buy anything from a site that is slow, it makes me feel that i am wasting my time.
    Manoni Productions
    Pass me another beer...You are still ugly!

Hi Jon,

Ive just spent about 10 minutes on your site and it is really good mate. Good job.
    See what you think of mine, ive just put it up
    www.pcandmore.co.nz

i think

Quote: wayne90210
    View Post
    Hi Jon,

Ive just spent about 10 minutes on your site and it is really good mate. Good job.
    See what you think of mine, ive just put it up
    www.pcandmore.co.nz
    aaaa- lot of that type of site- all look the same so yours in right in line?

good website

Hi guy,
    LOOOOL, it is really a good website!!Also,you may have a look on the website of my signature,then,it may hel[ you !!

I like the site! Lots of stuff there. Looks well organized.

I think I found a glitch . . . I looked at the "GoBar for the Palm" software, and the rollover image flashed when I moved the mouse over, but never got a static image like on the other images like that. Just FYI!

NN

i like the site and the way you organized it, the coloures, everything looks great
    best of luck !

Me again

What are the results so far? Did this help you or no?

Shahin Samaei

Very nice, did you put this together yourself?

to whomever you are - actually I see no reason to call you by the name 'john' (no indications anywhere..)

There is absolutely *nothing* to discuss about your site because there is nothing looking right about that site. Please try making your HTML speak for itself - let your code be meaningful, then try adding some STYLE, and only then embed your whatever FUNCTIONALITY.

Excuese me for being blunt, but it is garbage right now. The good thing is, there's a lot you can achieve. Take it easy!

Although you are one of the suspicious guys who doesn't have a viable past at this site - with 1 posted message after all, but anyway I'm responding.

p.s. this is graphics forum - try 'web design' if you're sincere with what you're doing in here
    - kunter ilalan web designer
    follow him on twitter and on MediaCollege