Thread: Mongus TV???

Mongus TV???

I was visiting this site a couple of weeks ago and I followed a link that took me to a TV production wedsite. It took me to a site that had Carribean gospel music. I can't find it anymore and I don't know if the Mongus name is correct.
    Can someone help me with the website url.

Carribean gospel music...? Madness! Sounds groovy but can't help you with the link unfortunately, sorry buddy!

i have no clue what you are talking about either......but i too would like to hear what you are talking about. you should post the link when you find it
    Manoni Productions
    Pass me another beer...You are still ugly!

find it

it sounds catchy...

Blog Entries
    I'm sorry I can't help you either but I just wanted to share a website www.live365.com. Maybe some of you may already know this internet audio stream. I came across a Jamaican Christian station which I thought was so great and a real diamond in the rough!! I wrote email to the owner, who was very appreciative but told me that he wasn't making enough money to make it float. About 6 months later it was gone and off the list.

Oh well... If anybody finds anything, please leave a posting.
    SC358
    Relationships are based on compromises - behavior accepted is behavior repeated.