Stereo System With Cd Player & Am & Fm Radio

I am trying to change from a STEREO SYSTEM with CD PLAYER & AM & FM RADIO

I really want to keep my OUTSIDE FM ANTENNA for my FM RADIO.

I would like to know if there is any system that can hold more than ONE CD, I understand that my DVD PLAYER will play CD's That is great, but is there anything that can hold up too 5 CD's so one does not always have to run after it?

What is the BEST RECEIVE on the Market for ( HIGH END $600.00 and LOW END $450.00 )?

I would like to ADD onto the system as time lets me.
    I do have some RCA SPEAKER that will work. They are RCA Model No. RS2657.

Please let me know what else I would need?

Blog Entries
    Hi Too Tall Grizzley,
    Have you looked on Amazon for the cd player? I typed in, "CD CHANGER" and was brought to Sony's Megastore cd player.

As far as opinions on the best receiver on the market? Too subjective of a topic to discuss what's out there, as the best. If you ask 100 people, you may get 100 different answers.
    SC358
    Relationships are based on compromises - behavior accepted is behavior repeated.

receiver

Actually, if you ask 25 people about the best receiver, you'll get 100 opinions.

With the exception of esoteric, high end stuff in the mega thousands, receiver performance today is pretty much the same from one to the next. Far more important to study features and how the receiver fits your needs.