anyone else get this PM?

I am willing to help this guy, i am also making sure that this is not some kind of scam

Please let me know

i am just an ordinary teen .very interested in photography but .i do have a lot of disadvantages because i came from Africa. in Africa you wont get the proper equipment you need any way i am going to continue with what i like to do becouse i am an amature i would really like you to be my guide .tommowrow i am going to cheak out prices on analog cameras i first want to start my portfolio with analog photos i hope u will accepet thank you
    Manoni Productions
    Pass me another beer...You are still ugly!

Blog Entries
    Well... Can't say it's a scam.... yet. I've never come across that before. Was it sent to you personally or via M.C. ?
    You know our advice is free if that person needs any. If they ask for anything more than that - red flags should be springing up.

SC358
    Relationships are based on compromises - behavior accepted is behavior repeated.

Blog Entries
    I haven't seen it, but unfortunately I had to set my PM to buddies-only because too many clowns were annoying me

I'd say "good on you" if you want to try and help. Sounds like you're being cautious enough so just continue being careful and see how it goes.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

I have decided to see what i can do to help this kid. he is in Highschool ( a freshman) so we will see how this goes.

I will keep you all informed
    Manoni Productions

Quote: SC358
    View Post
    Well... Can't say it's a scam.... yet. I've never come across that before. Was it sent to you personally or via M.C. ?
    You know our advice is free if that person needs any. If they ask for anything more than that - red flags should be springing up.

yeah i have taken this into consideration, and also asked why he does not post on the boards. no answer yet, we will see
    Manoni Productions