Thread: web gallery

web gallery

Hi,

I am looking for some software to make a web gallery. I bought coffeeshop flash photo gallery. It does exactly everything I want except it doesnt allow you to have the generated files (html, xml, swf and the gallery photos folder) saved to a seperate directory than the one in which the page you want to create a gallery on is in.

If there is software out there that could achieve this or indeed any other method, please get back to me.

cheers

Blog Entries
    Just a very quick note before I tackle your other thread... if you're on an Apache server it may be possible to set up the software you have using mod_rewrite. You might be able to set up rewrite rules to trick the gallery software into thinking the files are in the same folder, but physically they are stored elsewhere.

Just a thought - it may or may not be something you can use.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Show it us where you've failed, Don... trying to understand what might actually be troubling you and determine a solution likewise to it is total Sci-Fi to me.

Dave has suggested something really decent, but I'm not sure if you're able to cope with it.. mainly because I'm not sure what your problem is..

As for galleries, I believe Adobe has the widest range of solutions.. have you tried checking for them in PS?

best regards;
    - kunter ilalan web designer
    follow him on twitter and on MediaCollege

Java Secrets
    Java Network Programming
    The Java Developer's Resource
    these are some list of books .i am also learn java from this books. i think java secrets is best book.