internet TV in web page

Hi all of you,
    I am unclear about internet TV technology. I also see some TV online channels but i don't know and understand why they can see real time.
    I see they use Flash, I think the input for Flash player are flash files with flash's format as swt, flv,.. So, what will be the output of Channels of TV ? can you help me !? Or for me links to read detail them.
    Because, i am build website for TV online with some channels. But i don't understand Why Viewer (maybe flash, window media at client) can understand TV signal channel.
    Please help me. Thank you so much !!

Blog Entries
    What you're asking is quite an advanced topic. If you're serious about this you'll almost certainly want to hire some professional help.

There are numerous ways to get a live TV channel onto the web. You'll need to consider things like your budget, any platform preferences/limitations, and of course copyright clearance for the content. You really need a professional advisor to guide you through these things.

Personally I like the Flash video server although I'm not actually using it at the moment. This can take a live video feed (from just about any source) and format it for your streaming server.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com