Getting animation to work on Blogger

OK! so that is really my question.
    I followed your tutorial on how to make my photos into an GIF animation in
    adobe imageready since i have PSCS.
    I save the animation under Save optimaize as.

Now when i go into my post on Blogger I selected add image opened my animation. It loads then i click done.
    The first frame is there but no animation. it is just a still photo.

I have tried everything i can think(saved to smaller pixels, went to my HELP in imageready, uploaded as a video,??) of and know i am probably miss one step.
    Can some one please help me?

I am so frustrated!

Thanks in advance,
    Kat

Blog Entries
    Unfortunately blogger doesn't support animated gifs directly, because blogger-hosted images are handled by Picasa Web Albums which convert them to JPGs. As far as I'm aware the only workaround is to host the gif somewhere else and use HTML in your blog post to insert the image.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Quote: Dave
    View Post
    Unfortunately blogger doesn't support animated gifs directly, because blogger-hosted images are handled by Picasa Web Albums which convert them to JPGs. As far as I'm aware the only workaround is to host the gif somewhere else and use HTML in your blog post to insert the image.
    Doesn't blogger support uploading documents to link to? (I know some blogging sites do, idk if blogger does) If it does, you may be able to upload the file as something to link to but then use html to place it inline.
    Eric Adler (tonsofpcs)
    http://www.videoproductionsupport.com/ Chat at: http://tinyurl.com/vpschat
    Follow me on twitter: @videosupport @eric_adler

Hi dave, recently i discover that blogger can support those format, but there have a trick to do so..
    i cant remember how can i do that by using photoshop and save as a gif, but then
    when i upload with blogger as usual , my gif is working well with my post.. see here >this is their link http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_OHiEu-BafZ...Untitled-1.gif

like this

sorry for my bad grammar

Blog Entries
    Thanks for that seniaku!
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

You can use either HTML embed code or SWFObejct to embed Flash file onto web page.
    BTW, to add control bar to the Flash file, you need to convert the SWF to FLV, and make flash video player for the FLV video.