video player in car!

Hi all,
    Have you ever bought a dvd player in your car?? like:with monitor
    if not,do you have the plan of buying one??
    How do you think of chinese supplier??have you ever bought something from china directly??

No. I buy nothing from anywhere unless I have an established contact.
    There's no bad camera, just a bad user
    Loong . Singapore

Blog Entries
    I'm not in the habit of buying anything directly overseas or even over the borders. Even if it's not available within the US, I'm not that desperate where, "I got to have it!"

However I am in the habit of dropping hints or asking directly friends and relatives that go overseas, to purchase something for me.

In regards to your dvd player - I have not considered it nor do I plan to buy. This is not to say I won't buy in the future, but my current decision is based on my current situation.

It's not so much of the supplier I think of, it's the item. There are many times when manufacturers have a model made in China and the same made else where. To be quite truthful, a lot of merchandise that come from China regardless of the brand name, when compared manufactured somewhere else, the China import loses. Who I buy from is not so important as to, what I am buying.

Disclaimer: This is based only on my own personal experiences, not just an opinion .
    SC358
    Relationships are based on compromises - behavior accepted is behavior repeated.

Blog Entries
    I doubt whether anyone I know would be keen to buy directly from China. There's not enough incentive to compensate for the hassle and risk. I, and eveyone I know, would prefer to either buy from a local store or a well-known online supplier like Amazon.

As for in-car DVDs, I've never bought one but I'll be in the market some time in the next few years when my younger kids are old enough to take long car trips.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Quote: Jim125
    View Post
    Hi all,
    Have you ever bought a dvd player in your car?? like:with monitor
    if not,do you have the plan of buying one??
    How do you think of chinese supplier??have you ever bought something from china directly??

i have a dvd player in my car , but i do not use it very often.