Looking for the blue bird

Hi people,

Just an idea...

The iPhone will be coming to NZ (11 Jul I think) earlier than where I am... just wondering if the good Apple people in MC has considered creating some good apps for video/photo/webbies for the iPhone?

Oh, the title is looking for the blue bird and not iPhone because it signifies something worth looking out for, as taken from the movie K-Pax starring Kevin Spacey and Jeff Bridges. I recommend this movie.
    There's no bad camera, just a bad user
    Loong . Singapore

Good idea

Hi guy,
    that is a good idea,,but could you give us more information about the blue bird??

Haha... my friend, I have no idea what the blue bird turns out to be, that's why I said...

it signifies something worth looking out for
    ... and not exactly what it is. It's just a playful tongue-in-cheek to 'arouse' curiosity, which there was none. It goes to show that K-Pax does not sound like a movie many have watched, nor have the interest to watch.

Otherwise, the main point is still creating apps for the iPhone. I think it's coming to town (where I am) in September.
    Loong . Singapore

Quote: nagar
    View Post
    Haha... my friend, I have no idea what the blue bird turns out to be, that's why I said...

... and not exactly what it is. It's just a playful tongue-in-cheek to 'arouse' curiosity, which there was none. It goes to show that K-Pax does not sound like a movie many have watched, nor have the interest to watch.

Otherwise, the main point is still creating apps for the iPhone. I think it's coming to town (where I am) in September.
    K-Pax? I thought it was pretty good. And it's one of those movies that leave you wondering what exactly happened - the ending is open to interpretation in several directions. Rather well done, I felt.

Not sure if I'd go for an iphone just yet - for now I'll keep my pocketpc & seperate mobile. For now
    Last edited by databanks; 2nd Aug 2008 at 12:11. Reason: One should not type when half asleep - more spelling, typographical & gramatical errors

Ah well, I own a copy of the K-Pax movie, where they have an additional clip showing an alternate ending.

After thinking a short while, I am not intending to get an iPhone as it is still early in developmental stages (it's only a second-generation model). Since telcos are given exclusive rights to deal with the phone, I believe it will be at least thrice the price of what has been stated in US!

On a reverse note, it will be interesting to see the further developments of the subsequent generations of the phone no doubt, both hardware and software.

Cheerio!
    Loong . Singapore