Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Total newb

  1. #1

    Total newb

    what do they call that one effect in movies where there are music running in background and when it comes to one part the volume of the music is low down so that you can hear the people talking???

    My brother just gave me his copy of Adobe Premiere. Can I do this effect with it?

  2. #2
    It's called 'ducking' or 'bedding'
    Eric Adler (tonsofpcs) Chat at:
    Follow me on twitter: @videosupport @eric_adler

  3. #3
    Yup thanks. Does adobe premiere cs3 support this?

  4. #4
    You should be able to do this using 'rubber bands' or 'envelopes' on the audio track.
    Eric Adler (tonsofpcs) Chat at:
    Follow me on twitter: @videosupport @eric_adler


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Subscribe to us on YouTube