Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote: 0xyGen
    View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I am sorry for possible offtopic, but I need your help in find new web hosting provider as soon as possible, because my current host (bluehost.com) is kicking me off, they say 'your account is using a lot server resources', but my website gets only about 200 visitors per day and my disk usage is 1500 MB (maybe they do not like that?)

Anyway, what would be your recommendations for getting reliable web hosting? Where are you hosting your websites? Are you happy with your providers?

I am now checking http://www.hosting24.com/ - offer looks very nice, but is it real that they can provide unlimited disk space?
    I have contacted them about this question and they say something that "These days 500GB disk drive costs only $30 per month, so if some day we will run out of disk space we will simply add new 500GB disk drive with almost zero costs and you can continue uploading without any problems".

What do you think about it? Maybe things have changed in last 4 years? With my current provider I get only 2GB of disk space for $10 per month..
    Any ideas and suggestions are much appreciated.
    Hi there,

I would like to suggest you 2gbhosting.com
    Recently they have revised their packages they are the cheapest i have ever seen.
    I m damn sure that you will get low cost smart packages ans good support over there.

Best of luck

If this is the same company that manages 000webhost, i recommend that you stay away from them. You want to be sure they are located in one of the well developed nations because their contact us page doesn't list any address. Also, it would be nice if they had any BBB rating but they don't seem to have any.

Personally, I recommend going with Chime Host for your web hosting needs. They have been in business for long time and they are located in Los Angeles, USA. I feel much better knowing that company i am hosting with is within United States.

Web Site Designer and Pro
    I'd like to add who you should not use. Godaddy. They are a terrible hosting company. There are a lot of hosting review sites on the internet, I would check with one of those before you make the final decision.

If your site is using "a lot of server resources" then there's a fair chance they don't mean the amount of disk space you use. In any case you're either within your limit or you're not - if you're going over your limit you just won't be allowed to upload anything else (there's no reason for them to kick you off for that). It's quite likely that you are using too much in the way of CPU resources. Do you have any scripts that might be working the server hard?

Web hosts, especially free ones, tend to be more concerned with bandwidth rather than physical disk space. If you need a server to serve visitors with big video clips then they will soon say "enough is enough"

What I do is use powweb.com and they charge me $7 a month for 20GB space and 30GB a DAY bandwidth. I have a strip of Google Adsense ads on my site which brings me in an average of $200 every 3 months so I actually make a PROFIT!!! Webhosting is $21 a quarter ..Google pay me $200 so I have free webhosting AND around $170-$180 in my pocket each quarter!!

It's worth thinking about!!!

Chris

re:hosting

personally, i use www.host100gb.com and www.1and1.com

they are fast and a good deal. and are the largest shared hosting provider

it include a domain name, 100Gb of web space, 20 email addresses, 2GB of mailbox space per account, 100 MySQL databases, 100 email aliases, photo galleries builder, web builder, blog and rss capabilities, firewall protextion, etc....

and that is only the beginner package at $4 a month. Go up to $5 a month, and get 100Gb of space, 1200 email accounts, 2 domain names, host many other websites there as well, 25 MySQL databases, etc. etc. etc....

they are the best deal i think. I've used them to host over 65-70 web sites.

re:hosting

they are fast and a good deal. and are the largest shared hosting provider

it include a domain name, 100Gb of web space, 20 email addresses, 2GB of mailbox space per account, 100 MySQL databases, 100 email aliases, photo galleries builder, web builder, blog and rss capabilities, firewall protextion, etc....

and that is only the beginner package at $4 a month. Go up to $5 a month, and get 100Gb of space, 1200 email accounts, 2 domain names, host many other websites there as well, 25 MySQL databases, etc. etc. etc....

re: hosting

Shared Hosting & Reseller Hosting

they are fast and a good deal.

Please help me in choosing web hosting

OK IWNAT TO DO THAT I RELLY WANT TO DO THAT BUT websitescure cloce my web site i swear that i will change my forum wen i will get my website back i cant control my website thas the proplem

help me man please

Free web hosting

Hi all,

I think this information can be useful for you. If you plan to get your website, here is one good free web hosting provider to choose - 000webhost.com

They provide hosting absolutely free, there is no catch. You get 1500 MB of disk space and 100 GB bandwidth. They also have cPanel control panel which is amazing and easy to use website builder. Moreover, there is no any kind of advertising on your pages.

You can register here: http://www.000webhost.com/201673.html

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast