Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14
  1. #11
    Hi Nagar

    It's around my vintage you see. In the old days (many years ago) all VCR's and video gear (including pro cams) always used BNC for video output and RCA for audio. The new proprietary plugs are a PAIN!!! he might have to use the Sony AV cable and then feed from the normal RCA's on the end
    (At least my cams have "buyable" plugs on the camera)


  2. #12
    Thanks a lot guys.. with your help I found out that these cable are BNC (Female) to RCA (Male) Connector.

    You did great Nagar,Chris

    get your act right.

  3. #13
    I hope your cable doesn't need to have a female BNC. Do note that the male BNC (bottom-right) is the one with the twistable outside to lock onto the bayonet of the female (top-right).
    Eric Adler (tonsofpcs) Chat at:
    Follow me on twitter: @videosupport @eric_adler

  4. #14
    Glad to be of help.. at least I know the Edirol (they are Roland really) uses BNC. I am looking out for a small mixer for a new video editing suite, and still looking out for one.. Considering a Mackie, but has not gotten a quote.
    There's no bad camera, just a bad user
    Loong . Singapore

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Subscribe to us on YouTube