A quiestion about the posting restriction for new members

Hello, everyone

I just registered, and i have a question.
    At registration I've read the rule that restricts new members from posting reviews, comparisons and etc. Breaking that restriction results in a permanent ban from the forums. I respect such a policy, in view of spamming problems.

But I have a little problem here. I represent a new web based company that is launching a new online video broadcasting/streaming service. Right now we are running our services in beta-testing mode. The technology behind the service is pretty new.

Basically we need feedback from professionals and enthusiasts in media, broadcasting/streaming. So all i wanted to do is to invite the members of this forum (them being just the people we are looking for feedback from) to visit our site, check out the service we're offering, and maybe give a responce, evaluate it or even suggest something.

But having read the rules, I don't want my post to com across as spam. So my question is: Can someone tell me, in view of the circumstances I mentioned above, will it be alright if I post such an invitation, witch will include a short description of the service (and some possible applications of it) and, naturally a link to the company website?

P.S.: I consciously restrained from naming the company or posting any links here.
    Last edited by mitiania; 26th Aug 2008 at 09:18. Reason: correction of grammar

Blog Entries
    Hi, welcome to the forum. In light of your situation and polite request, it will be fine for you to post your message asking for feedback.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Dave, thanks for your response!
    I will post it shortly!
    Last edited by mitiania; 26th Aug 2008 at 18:48. Reason: grammar mistakes

interested to know more about the service mentioned in my original post?
    go HERE for details