shirley1874

Flash Video Recorder

Hi, I'm new here, hope I'm in the right place.
    I need a flash video recorder where you can record video from a webcam and then convert it in avi or wmv. It needs to very clear and of high quality.
    Send me an email if you have one or can create me one to Shirley(at)globologic(dot)com.

Does it have to be flash? If not, VLC does a nice job.
    Eric Adler (tonsofpcs)
    http://www.videoproductionsupport.com/ Chat at: http://tinyurl.com/vpschat
    Follow me on twitter: @videosupport @eric_adler

Quote: shirley1874
    View Post
    or can create me one to Shirley(at)globologic(dot)com.
    ok, I'll send you my paypal address then and we can all talk business

Quote: allyduan
    View Post
    Search a free youtube downloader in google.
    Generally it can download any online flv videos and also includes a free flv player, then you can watch your flv flash anywhere.
    the lady wants to RECORD video at high quality and for free I think... not download BUT didn't youtube have a capture from Webcam function? you might be onto something! capture->upload->download... bingo

video recorder

Quote: tren
    View Post
    the lady wants to RECORD video at high quality and for free I think... not download BUT didn't youtube have a capture from Webcam function? you might be onto something! capture->upload->download ... bingo
    Does anyone guys know of any good flash tool that allows users to record short video messages and greetings and display it?
    I remember doing this before and it worked perfectly but now this is what i get....