mediacollege links to a HARD virus

There are two links below. The first link is on yours. This page links to the second link, below. The second link is classified by all the major firewall manufacturers as a known distributor of viruses. Not just any viruses, but the kind that can take down any firewall.

You guys are ***** up!! This aint cool! I spent a lot of time re-installing everything on my hard drive because of your childish fetishes!

yours: http://www.mediacollege.com/misc/wav...-waves-01.html
    your link: [Edited by Dave: removed for obvious reasons]

Blog Entries
    Hi Ken,

First of all, swearing does not add impact to your message. Frankly it makes you look like the childish one. I have edited your message because this is a family-friendly forum and I do not appreciate that type of language being used here.

Secondly, I can assure you that when that link was published, it pointed to the website of Alexander Churenkov, a respected scientist with whom I had many fruitful discussions. Apparently in the time since then, his site has been shut down and taken over by someone else for nefarious purposes.

Of course I'm sorry that this happened without our knowledge, but to insult us the way you did without asking to hear our side of the story is very unfair.

Still, I would like to thank you for alerting us to the problem.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Quote: Dave
    View Post
    First of all, swearing does not add impact to your message. Frankly it makes you look like the childish one. I have edited your message because this is a family-friendly forum and I do not appreciate that type of language being used here.
    Your right. My apologies.

I apreciate you fixing the problem so fast, even though I came out swinging.

Blog Entries
    No worries, all good then
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com