stephanee

Need some suggestions on video player

..i have some .avi/.wmv/.mpeg videos, I also have a website but I don/t know how to upload these videos to my websiste. My friends said that I should have a flash video player on my site and put all these videos to the flash video player but I’ m a totally newbie on this issue. After some searching I found this program.

My problem is that
    Has anyone ever heard of thsis program – Moyea Web Player Pro? Or this brand? I find it interesting and basically satisfy my requirments but I haven’t decided to buy it. Need some advice.
    Thanks./Stephanie

i used Moyea Web Player Pro and i found it really great..i would highly recommend you

Blog Entries
    I can't comment on Moyea except to say that I haven't heard anything bad about it. However I do think it would be worth trying some of the free players out there first, including of course opur own MC Media Player.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Dunkdee
    I tried Moyea Web Player. I used the free version. It's easy to use and works well.

you can get alot of FLV players, just search on google free flv players.
    Certified Packing Supplies in USA

i'm using flowplayer which is free and great! you can google it

ps: but it only support flv file. but, mostly, flv is the best format for online playing because of its smaller size and quicker buffering speed.