Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where's Danny

Blog Entries
    The map's hanging on the OB notice board.

Good news about the job Danny. Let us know how it's going.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

my moan

This is really upsetting, More upsetting than the time I wrote off my new car, more upsetting than If 3 guys kicked me In the groin 100 times, more upsetting than when george bush got elected for the second time to be president of a super power. My Ipod has been erased, I've losed all my music, Its all gone, vanished like a fart in the wind. GONE. I now own a $700 dollar paper weight. or 280 quid. Its really upsetting.

Blog Entries
    Dude, that's tragic. How did it happen?

Not that you ever answer my questions. Like how's the job going?
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

hey there,

first just let me say congratulations dave about Jessica.

well, sorry i have not been keeping updates. but this is whats happened in the last month over here. i've been working nights as a bar man in a australian theamed night club here in cardiff. while in cardiff the first bombs happened in london. after that i got a call from a television studio in london (apparently the most advanced and up to date studio in the UK and ireland) asking me to come in for a interview. I obvously accepted and shot down to the train station to buy a ticket to london (including my underground pass) the day before i left the second bombings occured. so i had a verry stressful train journey into london. (i belive i had the shakes)
    but with a bit of good news i've herd today i got the job. and i move out of my scungy cardiff apartment in two weeks and head to london for the good life.

also, my dad has recently arrived in the country. he now lives in a village up in the welsh valleys, the village is called "Glyn Ceriog" or in english "Cock valley!!!!!" honest.

enough about me. hows the TAB going? i almost hope side 1 will never be the same.

take care
    dan

Blog Entries
    Hey Danny, you're still alive! Good to hear from you and thanks for the congrats. Ange and Jess are doing fine. Tired but fine.

Good news about the job. The other guys doubted you but I had faith . Make sure you let us know how it goes, although I'm sure you're going to be a busy lad.

Trackside continues as per normal. Hard to keep the same standard up without our star camera operator but we're getting by. The layout for the new OB trucks have been finalised and it's all looking very tasty. They should arrive in the first half of next year.

The boys have also got their hands on a new XD cam which has gone down well. It's a very nice camera.

Stay vigilant on those tubes and look after yourself.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Quote: Dave
    The other guys doubted you but I had faith.
    WHAT! just wait till i get back, because there going to recieve a few words from me!!!!!

Blog Entries
    It seems like "a few words" is all you're good for! What about a bit more info... like hows the job going?
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

the jobs going fine, they have a good setup, they have two 4 camera studios, each with 3 to 4 sets, nice sony cameras on vinton pedistills, cant complain. and after no more than 3 days work i get a weekend, and every 2nd week i have a long weekend, fri,sat and sunday. and the vibe here is great (mostly because england re claimed the ashes last monday!! party at my house tomorow night to celebrate. should be good fun! so i've been busy, so i'm limited to "a few words!!!!!!"

Blog Entries
    Hey, cheers for the update party boy!
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12