How I can Put new threads in home page

I saw in the following website (http://www.gallezone.com), after we put new thread in forum area it come to the home page I'm also wants to create my site like that. Please give me the script or tell me how can I do that?

Please reply here or send me a eMail to hishanads@yahoo.com

Blog Entries
    That site uses phpBB which is a free forum software package. Like most good forum software, they have plugins available to do what you want. It's not an easy job - if you're new to this type of thing you'll either need to do some learning or hire someone to help. See the phpBB forum for more info.

If you're up for it you could write your own script to do the home page thing - that's what I did for our home page. But that's re-inventing the wheel a bit.

My personal recommendation for forum software is vBulletin but it's quite expensive.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Quote: Dave
    View Post
    That site uses phpBB which is a free forum software package. Like most good forum software, they have plugins available to do what you want. It's not an easy job - if you're new to this type of thing you'll either need to do some learning or hire someone to help. See the phpBB forum for more info.

If you're up for it you could write your own script to do the home page thing - that's what I did for our home page. But that's re-inventing the wheel a bit.

My personal recommendation for forum software is vBulletin but it's quite expensive.
    can't you make and give me that script. If you did It I can give you money to you paypal account. please write a script and give me like the site I mentioned there (http://www.gallezone.com)

Blog Entries
    I could probably share the script with you but it's customized for this website so it would need work to fit a different site. It's also designed for vBulletin and it wouldn't work with anything else.

Do you have a site with a forum already? If so, what's the URL? Or are you looking for someone to install the forum as well as the home page script?
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Quote: Dave
    View Post
    I could probably share the script with you but it's customized for this website so it would need work to fit a different site. It's also designed for vBulletin and it wouldn't work with anything else.

Do you have a site with a forum already? If so, what's the URL? Or are you looking for someone to install the forum as well as the home page script?
    I have a site but it is in phpbb 3.0.2 here is the url http://forum.chinzone.com please make a script like that site (www.gallezone.com) and give it to me please! please!

Blog Entries
    I'm sorry but I'm not the guy for this job. I write in Perl whereas you'll probably want something written in PHP. I'm also not familiar enough with phpBB to do this efficiently, it would take me far too long.

My advice is to go to the phpBB forum and explain what you want there. It's possible that they have a mod available already that would fit your needs. In any case they can give you the best advice on how to proceed and get the best value for money. There are probably heaps of coders there who can do this job quickly and easily.
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com