New Member......

Hello all. I'm a new member and I'd like to introduce myself. I'm 52 yo, married and have 25 yo twin sons. My wife and I enjoy hiking and outdoor activities. I also like cooking and photography. I'm not a pro photographer, just an avid hobbyist. A couple of years ago I decided to go full digital, after shooting film and then shooting film and playing with digital a little bit, and I've been so happy working with digital. Lots of fun. I found out about this site from a photography magazine (not sure I can put the name of the mag so early on as it sounds like that could be against the rules.) Anyway, suffice it to say that I'm here and I look forward to perusing the site and reading the tutorials and trying to be a frequent contributor to the forum.
    Glad to be here so far.

Blog Entries
    Hi and welcome to the forum, nice to have you here. I hope you continue to find this site useful and it would be great to have your input.

Feel free to post the name/link of the magazine - I'm actually curious
    Dave Owen
    MediaCollege.com

Hi Dave, and thanks.
    Popular Photography magazine has a "cheat sheet" section about fun and useful online photo tools and they mentioned the mediacollection photography area of the site. That's what brought me here.

What do you know, Dave? Your efforts for some of the tutorials are paying off in some sense!

And certainly a warm welcome to you Hammster. and may I ask which part of the world are you from?
    There's no bad camera, just a bad user
    Loong . Singapore

Hi, and thanks, Nagar.
    I'm from San Diego, California.

Blog Entries
    Hey Hammster - Welcome to M.C.!
    SC358
    Relationships are based on compromises - behavior accepted is behavior repeated.

Hey SC, thanks for the welcome.

hi nice to be welcomed by this forum

Hopes continue this one

Blog Entries
    Welcome fluxerj - hope you'll enjoy your stay!
    SC358
    Relationships are based on compromises - behavior accepted is behavior repeated.