Please help to choose a wireless microphone!

Hi all,

I want to buy a dual wireless microphone for my karaoke system and I have found these three below:

shure PG288/PG2
    Vocolpro UHF-6800
    AKG WMS 40 Dual

Among the above wireless mics, I really don't know which one is the best because there are no reviews for them. If anyone have used or known about them, please give me an advice and I really appreciate your help.

Thank you very much,
    Kqle

Quote: kqle2431
    View Post
    Hi all,

I want to buy a dual wireless microphone for my karaoke system and I have found these three below:

shure PG288/PG2
    Vocolpro UHF-6800
    AKG WMS 40 Dual

Among the above wireless mics, I really don't know which one is the best because there are no reviews for them. If anyone have used or known about them, please give me an advice and I really appreciate your help.

Thank you very much,
    Kqle
    Go with the Shure Mics everytime, they are the best. DJ Tony

And Shures are very price-effective regardless of model.

Just to add to the positive note on Shure, I have a few wireless products from them and they all work great. Never had a problem.

Remember with any wireless purchases in the US that the frequency bands that class 15 wireless products operate in (tv whitespace) are being reassigned quite a bit between now and mid-2009 (with the "analog shutoff"). Make sure you don't buy a mic that will be no good or illegal come February.
    Eric Adler (tonsofpcs)
    http://www.videoproductionsupport.com/ Chat at: http://tinyurl.com/vpschat
    Follow me on twitter: @videosupport @eric_adler

Brymax
    Re; the wireless mics, we have Sure mics both dynamic SM58 and condensor 87A they work well and have never given any trouble, for some reason the SM58 has slightly better pick up and a slighly "smoother: sound, just bought an AKG (corded) mic and it to is good, if we had to buy another one it would be the SM58, slightly cheaper, little bit more robust and still good sound,
    also thanks to this site on the full explanation of sound mixer controls, great help and we'll be reading more. TA guys, Brymax.