Help with re-design!

We are looking for someone who could make us a quality and professional re-design resources. Designer who has a personal style, feeling carefree, and not inflated prices.

If someone can just give advice, how to improve or complement the current design, e-mail
    desing@musparade.com

Thank you,
    http://musparade.com
    Musparade Dev Team

and, curious, where are you (guys) from?
    - kunter ilalan web designer
    follow him on twitter and on MediaCollege

And which site do you need to redesign?

Our main website http://musparade.com

Hey, we still looking for designer!

first advice

first thing first:

put your legal company designation somewhere impossible to miss if you are intended to do commercial business over net; and who's that "we" after all? Stuck with lack of adequate personnel by Nevada desert and deployed a template-looking under construction web site? I don't think so.

And I further do not think "design" is what you need in the first place. Go find a real businessman at your neighborhood, ask your uncles elder brothers, even the real music-shop owner, someone who's registered in the chamber of commerce and regularly paying taxes, and may be the most importantly, someone having employees. Otherwise this doesn't seem like a realastic entrepreneurship to me and excuese me if you take it as an offense, which I intended none; this is what that webpage gave to me. I don't run any e-commerce sites, but I know a lot of things about it.

Then I can talk about a commercial site design with personal style and uninflated rates.

CNET, Yahoo, Ask, Amazon .. among my favorites. You'll need a serious look, in my opinion, if you want people to decide landing in money to you. Also many leading media companies switched on light-weighted and dynamic designs (which I call contemporary portal design at somewhat inflated rates). You'll need 24 bit static PNG images, XHTML, CSS, XML and jQuery knowledge at master's level. Then 'talk about the taste of design', I'd say. Accessibility and usability are your allies, don't sell them at uniflated rates.

and of course; neither of those web sites use any Flash elements to be part of design. It would be out of standards, moreover, beyond ridiculous. Staining the eye is a bad thing (all kids do it); grow and shine in the quality (this the adult maturity)..

regards;
    Last edited by kunter; 31st Jan 2009 at 21:46.
    - kunter ilalan web designer
    follow him on twitter and on MediaCollege