Need solution for Video Streaming/synchronizing with FMS

Does any body have idea on how to synchronize two related videos? I am making a video player which will stream the content using Flash Media Server (2 or 3). This video player have single seek bar and two video object for two separate video files. The single seek bar is being used to control both the videos. Now my main concern is to synchronize the two different streams so that it can play simultaneously. Because, when the streams get buffered, both streams have difference in buffered amount/data thus one video gets played earlier than the other one. NOTE: This needs to be done in Flash CS3 and Action Script 3.0. FMS version does not matter. It can be either 2 or 3. Please help me on this issue... Help will be appreciated. thanks in advance.

akash2008

control both the videos

The single seek bar is being used to control both the videos. Now my main concern is to synchronize the two different streams so that it can play simultaneously. Because, when the streams get buffered, both streams have difference in buffered amount/data thus one video gets played earlier

Broadcaster

One solution will be to rewrite the code of the application (webplayer) if you created it. Or you can download a broadcaster which allows you to set different parameters as bitrate, fps, resolution.

hi, i m doing a project where a single seekbar will control multiple vids. so if anyone can give me some idea about actionscript then it'll b really nice for me.

Now my main concern is to synchronize the two different streams so that it can play simultaneously. Because, when the streams get buffered, both streams have difference in buffered amount/data thus one video gets played earlier