Please help for newbie

Closed Thread Got My Answer
    Last edited by westy44; 12th Feb 2009 at 02:27.

Hi Westy

Nice and informative but you really need some online samples!!
    It's good you show your prices upfront!!

Do a selection of clips on Dave's Classic Player for your potential new clients. You can get an idea on my site below :
    http://www.softweigh.com/wedding/sample.html

You also might like to offer to host an online video for the couple so they can show it to people overseas..I find that my clients love the idea.

You are more than welcome to browse my site as well for any extra ideas you might think are worth including!!

Chris

I see you must have added a sample.

Almost 10 minutes is a bit long, you should think about doing a 3 - 4 minute highlight reel that will really catch someones attention. The start of your current sample is really slow, couldnt' get past the first 2 minutes.

Put together a good sample of all of the best effects and shots you can in as short a time as you can. Let your potential customers see what you can do in as short an amount of time as possible.

Other than that I really like the site, easy to get around, very clean looking.
    Nice job.
    2 x Dual Core Xeon 3.0, Premiere Elements 1 - 7, Premiere Pro CS3, After Effects CS3, Soundbooth, Heroglyph, Vitascene, EncoreDVD http://muvipix.com

I agree with Chuck!! The actual couple will be thrilled to see the guests but not a new potential client!! You need highlights there...probably about10 secs of the bride arriving and then 30 secs of the actual vows etc etc. People are seldom going to watch more than 2 minutes so you DO need to show them the highlights!!

I would still use Dave's player though!!!

Chris

thanks to you truly

thank you so much for the advice i will get to work on it during week i agree what you say it does make sence to me thank you truly for the tips