Save in Premier Pro 2.0

Aloha

Different issue. I stole from myself enough, money to get a bigger, faster computer. Better to divert money than to go insane from the frustration. Over the Weekend got the program installed and tried some simple things. reaction the new hardware is four times faster.

What is new is when I save, the edits and time line disappear. Now I haven't checked if there are updates from the old machine yet. And I have both running the program as Customer service said I was entitled to 2 activations. But when I am comfortable I intend to delete the copy on the older machine to reclaim the space. Ultimately I will also new to learn how to move the 3 projects on the old machine.

Mahalo for any Ideas/suggestions.
    Eric

The new specs.
    Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4GHz Processor
    4GB of DDR2-667MHz RAM
    160GB Main Hard Drive
    160GB Scratch Hard drive
    2x320 RAID0 Stripe for HD Editing
    nVidia GeForce 790GTX 512MB GDDR3 Video card
    Windows XP Professional

I think the rest doesn't make a difference

Baffeled

Aloha

Tried Again with different projecjt, It worked, so re did the one that led to the prior question, that worked, Did a third it worked. whish I knew why, hat to see it come back again after I invest many hours in a project.

The only thing that I can think I did differently was i actually burned a DVD the other day.

Murphy is a friend?

Mahalo
    Eric

after you save is the sequence still in the bin? if it is double click it and it will open up your timeline. save again and it should be ok.