live sound speakers

Hey guys, does anyone know of a pare of full range speakers that give you deasent sound outdoors? The thing I want especily is a nice bass thump to them. I'm looking for something that's not to big and not to expensive.
    Regards,
    Ivan Fegundez. Recording Technician, live sound technician, and mastering technician.

Blog Entries
    With self-powered amp or without?
    SC358
    Relationships are based on compromises - behavior accepted is behavior repeated.

we need to know what your budget is, and what you consider to be "not to big" . How far a distance do you require these to throw, and if they need to be active or passive. if passive how much power is available to drive them?

Well as far as powered or unpowered goes, powered if possable, but I can allways buy an amp. I need them to cover maybe about 100 feet or more. Also I'm looking for something light.
    Quote: peter miller
    View Post
    we need to know what your budget is, and what you consider to be "not to big" . How far a distance do you require these to throw, and if they need to be active or passive. if passive how much power is available to drive them?
    Regards,
    Ivan Fegundez. Recording Technician, live sound technician, and mastering technician.

Also they need to be around $400 or les.
    Quote: peter miller
    View Post
    Regards,