Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Creating backLinks

I have heard all kinds of things about backlinks to a site, white hat & black hat strategies, Does anyone know of a site or a forum, that is not trying to sell things but educate people in doing this the correct way.
    Last edited by proprint1; 4th Dec 2008 at 00:17.

Dave, your attention pls

No I'm afraid I don't...

but you know what - if I decide going to Florida one day, and happen to look for a decent print shop, then I'll use your one. Ah my bad, what was the link again..
    Last edited by kunter; 3rd Dec 2008 at 20:29.
    - kunter ilalan web designer
    follow him on twitter and on MediaCollege

miketyson
    My name is Mike Tyson. I am a new comer and would like to develop my skills regarding back links improvement.

Re; Creating backLinks

Hi, there are many ways for making back links for your website. You can go for the following works..

1. Directory Submission
    2. Article Submission
    3. Forum/blog submission
    4. Press Release Submission nad
    5. Social Book Marking

In spite of the above work you can also go for the link exchange. I hope you can increase your back links via my shared ways.

All the best!

Do some "very interesting" and attractive performance in the mid of public, like a boxing show "naked" at a metro station - than without revealing much from the mouth, announce every details including the pictures and your possible story, all in your web site!

Seeing your name at every ezine, your skills regarding to internet back links will sky-rise in notime.

emanprinting
    Backlinks are really important in the world of Search Engine Optimization. If you want your site to do well in google search results you have to have a good page rank. If you want a higher page rank you're going to need some backlinks.

Backlinks are simply a link from somewhere else to your site.

It's a really easy concept, in fact, it's really easy to do. Making a backlink only takes a minute or two. That's not too bad. However, when you are talking about having thousands of backlinks to your site, you start talking in the thousands of minutes and that IS a long time.

How about having links at a 'ROBOTS - INDEX, NOFOLLOW' meta tagged web page?

Are they considered as "back links" as well?
    Or, even if they were, do they count in search engines after all?

I would appreciate your answers which are hopefuly more than personal opinions.
    regards;

Here are few methods to get more back links:

Directory submission
    forum posting
    forum posting
    article submission
    Social networking sites
    Site review submission
    Blog posting
    Youtube video
    link exchange with other PR sites
    Yahoo answers

I am working on a SEO Tutorial for Brugbart, i aim generally at techniques which are considered safe.

Having links on a nofollow page wont do you any arm, but nor will your site pass any pagerank for the sites you are linking to. If you on the other hand sell links, then you risk loosing the ability to pass pagerank, regardless of the presence of nofollow.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast